• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help w/ T line placement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ig

Registered
Based on this pic, where would you guys place a T line if you had to, I find that the exos resovoire is a pain to use but otherwise I love it :)
I was thinking of placing it at the inlet behind the exos.. would that work or would the system be pushing water out of there?

7.jpg

P.S Still waiting for 2 gpu blocks to come in.

Why do you want a t-line with the Exos? It has a res and a way to fill it built in, right? I haven't used on of these so I am asking.

their design for the res is a little bit wierd, very small fill hole and overall a hassle.

Welcome

Can you get a better picture with a flash? It's too dark.

I would say where it is now is okay, just turn it upsidown so the branch sticks up.

That's not a T line hehe, that's a home made inline temp probe.

mustabeen the monitor I was on. I'm on a different computer now and can see it....

I'd still replace the temp probe and put the tee there. You don't really need a water temp sensor since it's only going to be a couple c above ambiant anyway.

I see, but since it's below everything else, can i still use it to fill?

Yup. That's the beauty of having arms (I hope. I'm sorry if you don't). You can pick things up and turn them on their side and every which way. What's even better is fluid is, well... fluid. It goes down in whatever route possible.

Sorry, I had to. Yeah, all you have to do is turn the case sideways and fill and turn and fill and repeat. You should have to do that anyway when bleeding 'cause the rad/pump is on the top.

Also, you should concider moving the inlet tube on the waterblock to enter the case around where the exit tube from the chipset block goes. It will cut your tubing length by what looks like six inches, giving you a little better performance.

Back