• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pictures of PC and cooler/stand

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pplapeu

A couple of people wanted to see what this PC and cooler look like. I told them it was really plain. When the system is off the black case and LCD look monolithic in black and the walnut cylinder table adds to that effect too.

One .jpg is the frame with two heater cores I inlined externally to the pump house that is in the cylindrical coffee table that are generally OUT OF SIGHT in the room. Those cores are behind the coffee table.

So, this is one route to go.

In another concept I liked the whole shebang is in a closet with merely the tubes runing to the PC. It is not terribly noisy especially with the two 120mm 120v fans off. The pump in the cylinder is a muted low hum and the case fans do not produce the jet engine whine.

I would showe you inside the pump house coffee table but it is a pain to pull out. That coffee table weighs a ton all by itself and was designed for and institution so the dormitory inhabitants could not easily lift it and throw it at one another when they were rowdy. You do not see the chopping of the coffee table either, that is up against the wall. It was a closed cylinder before I chopped a door in it in the back.

Attachments

• DSC02469.JPG
    DSC02469.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC02475.JPG
    DSC02475.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 137
Back