• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's gigantic!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow, I bet that thing is outrageously priced...you might as well go w/ phase changing =P but then again it would be noisy

wow that's just lame. I mean paying for that would be around $300 and you could just get sandman or someone to make you a chiller that could cool just above the dewpoint and get better temps (without all the insulation hassle).

Imagine the shipping costs for that :eek:

They charge considerably more for odd shaped packages from my experience... I'd classify something like 4 feet tall as "odd shaped."

I wonder what the sound quality from it is... I can't imagine it being very good :shrug:

it looks like thermochill on steroids, this thing won't be quiet with all of these fans

It can get pretty hot in summer, could be useful.

Not only does it cool your pc it cools you.

I can see some outrageous pricing on that thing though.

With a system that large, this should be in extreme cooling. That thing is just huge, there is no other words for it...

6 meters of little tubing? Pass.
It would have been alot better if it were heatercore style, but a tranny cooler?

Interesting design, bad implementation.

big_dish said:
With a system that large, this should be in extreme cooling. That thing is just huge, there is no other words for it...

i have some words:
crappy
resrtictive
impractical
ugly
inefficient
dumb

if its not sub ambient, its not extreme in my book.

Back