• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

koolance Exos-2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its often said that building your own system is cheaper and more effective. i dont think there is anything wrong with the prebuilt wc's per se, but u can get better bang for your buck doing it yourself.

The Exos-2 is athually a preety nice setup except it doesent come with anuy tubing.. or blocks.. and the price is UNREAL! lol

If it was like 100 bucks i might have one :p

Last edited:
its way over priced, no reason it should be priced at 200+ if it was 150 or so then it should be considered. i think that $ to value the exos-1 is a better buy if you want a prebuilt system

s random said:
its way over priced, no reason it should be priced at 200+ if it was 150 or so then it should be considered. i think that $ to value the exos-1 is a better buy if you want a prebuilt system

better buy? Yes i agree....

But still not worth it

Just build your own!

Swiftech MCP655 80ish
Black Ice Xtreem II 80ish

Total $160 or less

And you could even get a heater core and drop that to 100 even

This combo will work much better than then both exos..

Add a Tline for 2 bucks in place of the resevoir :p

the exos is primarilly expensive because of their gold plated water block, thats why you see the cpu-300 series at around 50 dollars for a block and then you see a better block such as a swiftech 6002 for only like 39 dollars lol, and the exos kits are really....elegant looking haha. they are sweet stuff, but at the end of the day.......build your own :)

yuppers, best thing to do is pick up your own parts and get the best of all worlds ;)

Back