• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new wc setup... now what?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

geestring

Ok heres my setup... what should i do first.... fill it up with as much water.... then turn onpump and pour more into the T until full?

i will run the loop for awhile out of my system.

ignore my girl like feet.

Attachments

• Picture 43.jpg
    Picture 43.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 125
yeah fill it with water as much as possible and then turn the pump on and then fill as needed, then when its full, run it for about 24/7 or less if you feal confident and then hook it up in the system

You need arctic silver between the waterblock and the CPU. As far as the watercooling loop goes, you can either put everything together and leak test it out of the case for a day or so to make sure nothing leaks and then install it into the case, or if you feel confident enough, you can install it into your case WITHOUT turning on the PC and just run the pump by unplugging the PS from everything and jumping the green to a black wire on the ATX wiring connector on the PS with just the pump plugged in. Add as much water as possible, shake things around, add again, and then turn on the PS for a couple of seconds, add more water, etc. until the air bubbles dissapear. Just don't let your pump run without any water going through it.

Pulling air through is better than pushing it through. I run both. I have a pair of Panaflow 115 cfm pulling and a pair of Sunon 90 cfm pushing.

Back