• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bleeding/bubbles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

geestring

just hooked up my wc setup...

I only went down 6C.... will it get better once all the bubbles are gone and its done bleeding?

yes.

In fact you should wait till the system is bleed before running your computer. You don't want to run the risk of getting air trapped in your blocks for any length of tiem while your running.

yes, it is best to let the pump only run overnight at least to get most of the air out. You need to tip the comp back and forth and side to side some just to make sure you shake the air loose. I had a huge Swiftech heatsink on air and when I went to watercooling, I run about 12-15c cooler on the CPU, not to mention that I have everything hooked up to watercooling.

What kind of watercooling setup do you have? Are you getting enough airflow through the radiator? 43C idle still seems pretty high, as P4's run cool at idle.

i dont know the exact names.... the waterblock is the mcp6000 the pump is mcp6002, 86 chevette heatercore...

but it is really hot outside and inside... 31C humidity felt like 40C... i have no airconditioning... im sweating just sitting here.

Back