• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TCCx? Which memory is this stuff?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jcw122

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy some TCCD or TCC5 (either one is fine). I would like to know which specific memory sticks have TCCD or TCC5 ICs on them if it isnt too much trouble. All i know so far is the OCZ Plat Rev2 v1.1's have them, but that stuff is too expensive for me. I also know some type of Patriot memory have them, but I don't know exactly which ones, so some help would be useful, BTW, which memory manufacturer isn't much of a matter to me, I just would like a few popular sticks. Thanks in advance guys!

bump, I need 1GB sticks, that patriot^^ doesn't have um at newegg.com

G. Skill probably has some of the cheapest TCCD you'll find. OCZ PC3200 Platinum Rev2 is under $200 although i dont know how much your willing to spend.

Yeah I just looked around for a bunch of TCCD and TCC5, and this stuff is too expensive for me, I'll prolly be going w/ some PC3700 or PC4000 or 4200, those should allow me to spend less than TCCD and TCC5, but also get the HTT bus speed that I need...(250 max i suppose)

Back