• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have a 3 fan Rad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

I was looking at building a new case and I would eventually like to get one of these a 3 fan radiator with shroud. I was wondering if anyone had one and could tell me the spacing of the 120fans so I can mark them down on my Case

Thanks
TheGreySpectre

*raises hand* i have one, but haven't put it to sue yet - waiting for my G5 to arrive before i start watercooling anything again

for the case i have a mountain mods U2-UFO 120.3, which is pre-cut for the thermochill 120.3 radiator as the name says

Sneaky, is your Thermochill 120.3 a Danger Den version where they re-tapped the holes for the fittings from 3/8" BSP to 3/4" NPT, or did you manange to get an OEM version. If you've got the Danger Den version, what do you think of their modification, i.e., how's it look?

i got the retapped one - you cant even tell that it was done

edit: its 1/2" NPT actually 'cause i'm using my 1/2" NPT barbs that i got from mcmaster on it

I have one of those as well, and I have it mounted it at the top of my case

I got mine from mountainmods.com I believe it's the OEM version

Sneaky said:
i got the retapped one - you cant even tell that it was done

edit: its 1/2" NPT actually 'cause i'm using my 1/2" NPT barbs that i got from mcmaster on it

When I e-mailed Danger Den last week they said it was 3/4" NPT and when I e-mailed back to verify (since 3/4" NPT is huge) they confirmed that's what it was. 1/2" NPT makes a lot more sense--now I'm a lot less worried about what they're doing to them. I guess it's time to bite the bullet and order.

Oh, and thanks! :D

Back