• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help ~!!~!~

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KHF

Hi all,
My Friend's case is Asus VENTO 3600, and he really wants to watercool his machine
here is the list he wants to buy:
1/2" TDX Intel 775 (cpu block)
1/2" Acetal Maze4 GPU LP(gpu block)
Danger Den Single Bay (res)
Black Ice Extreme 1/2"(rad)
DD 12V-D4 (Pump)

I upload the pic which I draw for him.. I put the 120MM outside the case.
any suggestion about the loop. and do you think those WC parts fit his case.

Attachments

• PLAN.JPG
    PLAN.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 78
his rig is :
Intel 775 3.6 (Do you think he can reach 4.2ghz>??)
ATI X850XT
ASUS P5AD2-E Premium
SG sata 160G
XMS DDR II

First, use the new D5 pump, not the D4--there's no reason to not get the new quiet version rather than the old noisy version.

For the loop, I'd have the reservoir before the pump so it would be res > pump > gpu > cpu > rad > res. Now, making that bend from the pump to the gpu (or cpu to rad) might not be possible in which case I'd just reverse the cpu and gpu in the circuit, though that would use more tubing....

Cant really promise you on the OC, but that does seem like a possible number.

I would recommend going from pump > rad > cpu > gpu > res > pump

and use the D5 instead of the D4

Thank you guys.. but I live in uk, Cant find the D5 pump. any other pumps are good aswell

and does the 120.1 blackICE Black Ice Extreme fits the case ? I mean mount it back (120mm fan)

sorry about my english!~! hope you guys know what i am saying

Last edited:
I think he cant wait for another week for his new wc .

what about Eheim1250 Pump? compare with the D5 and mcp350? coz i am using eheim1250 now, it is quite !

more pic from his comp

Attachments

• full size.JPG
    full size.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 50
  • rightdown.JPG
    rightdown.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 41
  • leftdown.JPG
    leftdown.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 40
holy wires! but anyways an Eheim 1250 is a great pump, i'd buy one myself it it wasn't so big. People recommend the D5 over the Eheim for most parts because its its size and the fact that its 12V, and don't need a relay card, or cut a whole in the case for the AC adapter to fit through.

Back