• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gskill GH and Mushkin Redline 2GB combo @ 270

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dumo

4X512 GH and Redline run @2T and 3.6V...No opti.
screenshot0626aa.jpg

screenshot0605rl.jpg

cool, saw this over at XS....... how much voltage do you have going into the memory?

I could only get my TCCD ram up to 215 with my San Diego. Wonder if my luck would be better using UTT?

Thanks guys :) Gonna try with gaming to see if there any advantage with this set up (4x512 cant run w/ 1T), I think I just got lucky with that pair of redline purchased (the day mushkin put it on sale)from mushkin.com, it doesnt have serial #...... Gskill came cherry picked by a friend. Both pair of modules ran 270 @ 3.6V out of the box :)

Wow, nice work!

Out of curiosity, did you find that a tRC of 7, and a tRFC of 17 helped get your 2 gigs SPi stable at that speed?

Don't even worry about CPC dude, 2 gigs of RAM at 270 MHz 1.5-2-2-3 should be enough for pretty much anything you can throw at it :).

felinusz said:
Wow, nice work!

Out of curiosity, did you find that a tRC of 7, and a tRFC of 17 helped get your 2 gigs SPi stable at that speed?
Its bios 510-2 default and I didnt change it...
Heres 32M.....
screenshot0677rc.jpg

This is making me want to go back and try 4 sticks of UTT. I wonder if maybe the mem controller on the FX San Diego chips is better than the regular San Diegos? This is really starting to **** me off. :-/

Back