• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chilling water in the WC system?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes, you can get/make chillers, and yes, just liek phase change condensation is possible. Check out the Extreme cooling section, should be lots of info there.

If you're extremely ghetto/hardcore, you could always put some tubing up to an a/c vent and have that cool the water. I saw someone do it. Great temps, but it looked ugly as heck. You may get some condensation, depending on how cold you get the water and what your ambient temps are. You can take precautionary measures to make sure none of that gets anywhere and damages anything. Take a look in the extreme cooling section.

If you want a cheap chiller, I have one for sale :)

PM me if interested.

You are going to need to insulate, but because your in colo springs, things will be a bit better due to dry climate (I live in both houston and colorado springs- sub zero is a lot less worrisome in colo springs)

Back