• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What a great forum this is :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hey all, been with the forum for a while, only really posting properly in the last month, and i'd have to agree with flamerail! this really is a great forum, you get quick replies, usually within minutes on these whereas on others like the pcper ones you dont really get a reply for a while! lol, but yeh, and theres always someone whos there to help!
(how does this 'star' system work anyway?!)

bixt... the stars are there to show you how little of a life you have. LOL. But seriously... depending on the amount of posts and all, you get different stars and such.

http://www.ocforums.com/announcement.php?f=103&announcementid=12

SpeeDj said:
Stars and Member Titles:

Member Titles:-
New Member 0 - 11 posts
Registered 12 - 99 posts
Member 100 posts
Contributing Member 3000 posts
Dedicated Member 5000 posts

Stars:-

11 - 50 - 1 Star
51 - 100 - 2 Stars
101 - 250 - 3 Stars
251 - 500 - 4 Stars
501 - 750 - 5 Stars
751 - 1000 - 6 Stars
1001 - 2000 - 7 Stars
2001 - 4000 - 8 Stars
4001 or more - 9 Stars

New Member - Registered - Yellow Stars – The newest additions to the forums. Either future overclockers to be or experienced already. Welcome to the Forums!!!

Member, Contributing Member, Dedicated member - Orange Stars – The lifeblood of the forum are the members and these are the guys here day in day out asking and answering questions.

Senior Member - Blue Stars – Senior Members have been recognized for a multitude of traits. All are extremely intelligent in the methods of overclocking, civil, kind, and active in the life of the forums. Senior Members are appointed by the Moderators and Staff in recognition of their service to the forums.

Moderator(all titles) - Green Stars - cw823, Hoot, Jon, Maddman, Nihili, SilverSinkSam, SpeeDj, Thelemac, UnseenMenace, RED_HOT_Machine, donny_paycheck, eobard, larva, JoT, Ridenow, Sickboy, Breadfan, JigPu, macklin01, rogerdugans and Oni. The moderators read every post and ensure the posts are in the right topic, follow the forum rules, and keep things in good order.

Admin - Red Stars – Skip, Joe, Shadow, Newbie_Doo, Mr B, and LutaWicasa. The admins are responsible for overseeing forum policy and designing methods for the moderators to enforce them. They also keep the servers up and running in great shape.

Oh, it's only been a year and a half for you? Dang, that IS pathetic. ;)

I'm about 100 posts short of whites, and I've been here since 2002.

flamerail said:
I have been with this forum for almost a month now. And would just like to say you are the nicest and most helpful forum I have ever been to. Please keep it this way and I will stay here forever. :clap: :attn:

Thank you.

flamerail said:
Oh could a mod please move this to community. Posted in wrong forum sorry :D
I dunno, it's pretty hard to move a thread thats this heavy, what with all of the sigs that are well over the size limits. ;)

can you say snap?
I like it here, when you are bored you can look through all the old posts and learn a ton. Then again, if you are often bored here, you might have a serious medical condition.

heh, you can't yell at me for my sig being to big, besides SSS you must feel bad for me, haha, and you are a fellow Floridian ;)

I think it mighta been my sig... i shortened it a couple of lines.... I try to keep it in the rules... and when viewed at 1024x768, it looks perfectly fine and in the rules, but i'm sure on an 800x600, it no longer fits in the rules.

Back