• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR Frustration

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
Hi All i am new to DDR,{EPOX 8K7A}In the Bios there are 7 settings for the Memory.

3 settings are familiar 4 are not, can any one supply a link to an article,or share there knowledge on these 7 seperate settings.

Also Is 4way interleave a standard M/B setting with DDR ??Or is it one that has to be set.

As we all know as overclockers the Manual Is the first place to look,, but these 7 memory settings are not at all covered in my M/B manual.

Oh by the way if you are looking for a cheap DDR board go to new egg.com...I have a EPOX 8K7A That had from whai I can see a new bios chip installed cause it was an RMA..paid 85 dollars for it got me the new stepping 1.4 {EYHJA}AND AM STABLE AS HELL AT 1.53.Temp max at 43c........

With DDR, 4-Way Interleave should be by default. Most recent SDRAM boards even use that by default.

This link should describe all the settings you are wanting to know well enough.

Back