• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow I forgot how much newegg owned

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxxoverclocker

lol i ordered a chieftec case from newegg along with a 92mm fan @ ~ 3:08pm today, and they shipped it @ 3:22... if thats not service i don't know what is. also this was using the standard shipping and no rush service.

yes. newegg pwns. I don't think I could even get an order out that fast if I went to Frys or any other computer place and picked it out myself. Yay newegg!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for the kind responses. Please be sure to test the items and let us know if everything has worked out for you. If you should need any assistance, please feel free to contact me immediately. It has truly been a pleasure to do business with you.

Thank You,
Jason, Newegg Customer Support

P.S. Did any one of you add a free Newegg gift to your order? If not then please PM me your customer number, and we send you one.

hmm ive spent well over $1000 grand at newegg in the past 2 months the only gift i got was 2 newegg decals :p.

Nathan0490 said:
hmm ive spent well over $1000 grand at newegg in the past 2 months the only gift i got was 2 newegg decals :p.

I know what you mean, there has definitly been a decline in the amount of freebies that have been available since last year.

I used to really rake in the newegg gear at work.

Still...the egg is #1 in my book.

SunRedRX7 said:
I know what you mean, there has definitly been a decline in the amount of freebies that have been available since last year.

Still...the egg is #1 in my book.

Same. My Newegg shirt is now just a black shirt :( Oh well, still a great company; my last order got here lickity split :)

yeah I just got an order this week. I placed it on Monday at 10am and I got it by Wednesday at 4pm. Too bad I wasn't at home to sign for the boxes...lol. Any how they got here damn fast.

JoT said:
Same. My Newegg shirt is now just a black shirt :( Oh well, still a great company; my last order got here lickity split :)

My Newegg shirt that I got with my 9800Pro (shortly after they had come out) was a X-large. It is small (almost like a medium-large) for an X-large, but I like the shirt.

Newegg shipping rocks though.

Last edited:
Newegg Support said:
Thank you for the kind responses. Please be sure to test the items and let us know if everything has worked out for you. If you should need any assistance, please feel free to contact me immediately. It has truly been a pleasure to do business with you.

Thank You,

P.S. Did any one of you add a free Newegg gift to your order? If not then please PM me your customer number, and we send you one.

WOW ...a Newegg rep in the house ... how :cool:

All these years of being here at OC and I just saw you now ; geez , where have Ive been .. lol .

Gotta say , when I lived in Pasadena (not far from the Egg ) I received a few orders in record time ; 10 hrs from order time to my door :eek: . How great is that :clap: .
Being down in Menifee/Temecula area now ... I still get orders in 24hrs from the good old Egg .

Great work Jason !!! ;)

I'll have to agree!

The 'Egg rocks!

I think about 1/2 of their shipping kudos are due to using FedEx, though. But, Newegg made the decision to use FedEx.

Jason, I have a small problem with Newegg's shipping process. When I order a batch of parts, to put a rig together, Newegg will give me a delivery date, as will FedEx.

My problem the parts rarely come at the promised time. Out of about 19 orders, only one of them has arrived when they are supposed to.

Here's my problem, I have ADHD, and get distracted easily. (Diagnosed at age 40!) With these parts arriving up to 2 days EARLY, I tend to play with the parts, instead of cleaning the kitchen, or mowing the lawn. :D:D

Yes Jason, I'm being funny! Newegg service, and FedEx delivery rocks!!

steve

Thank you all for the kind comments *Smile* you are all great, and we truly appreciate you and value you highly as our customers. If anyone would like a free gift, please PM me your customer number and I will send it out right away. Let me know if there is a specific size you'd like as well.

As our valued customers, our main goal is to have your complete and total satisfaction. So, if we can assist you in any further way, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you,

Last edited:
NewEgg pwns. I made the mistake of ordering through ZZF once(right after the Intel price cut), but by the time ZZF shipped my order, NewEgg had updated thier prices, and beaten ZZF'z prices. If I would have waited a day, not only would I have gotten better prices, but I could have still had my parts earlier than they came from ZZF.

NewEgg for ever!

Jason,

Please inform the management at Newegg that Canada, the 51st state would really like to be able to order through you guys.

I just have to shake my head when I see so many USA companys state that they will ship to Hawii, some place in the arctic, or some other third world, yet they will not ship to Canada???

Hello !!! Almost 89% of the other companys already do, so I just dont understand how hard it would be to call up Fed-Ex, UPS to deliver a cross border order.

It's not like it takes anymore man power, trust me I know first hand.

Regards

EVIL Teken . . .

Yeah, the egg rocks. Where I am now there aren't very many local stores that have what I'm looking for (or if they do have it, the egg invariably has the same or better for cheaper).

Hello !!! Almost 89% of the other companys already do, so I just dont understand how hard it would be to call up Fed-Ex, UPS to deliver a cross border order.

It's not like it takes anymore man power, trust me I know first hand.
It would require customs forms attached to each package as well as commercial invoices. Plus, buyers would be paying duties...I have a feeling it really would take a lot more man power from Newegg.

The whole process requires little more than 30 extra seconds to fill out the said documentation. I know, because I do this everyday and deal with our American brothers in cross border shipments.

With respect to duties being applied, this is true. When ever I order a product, I verify how much it *may* be, along with any brokerage fee's.

Many people either do not know that they can clear the parcel themselves, without being charged $40.00 for UPS, Fed-Ex, etc for doing so.

If the duties, S&H, costs more than making the same purchase here in Canada, I definately make that purchase here.

At the end of the day, this is another huge untapped market which *New Egg* could be making huge profits on, but has declined to do so.

Regards

EVIL Teken . . .

Back