• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin Redline

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Duonger

Mushkin Guy
Just wanted you guys to know this..

Mushkin Reline:

Using the now famous Winbond UTT, Mushkin has addressed the desires of the performance enthusiasts that requires high speed at tight latency. With our lineup, we have modules that fit most AMD A64 user’s preferred price and performance ranges. All modules are built off the same IC and PCB. Higher rated modules are binned higher for guaranteed extra performance. That is not to say the lower rated parts are anything to overlook should the PC4000 Modules be out of your price range. Most end users are experiencing overclocks in the 240-250+MHz range out of the PC3200 sets, 245-260MHz out of the PC3500 sets, and of course our PC4000 are becoming famous for routinely hitting 265+ given the right platforms and bios optimizations.

Please visit www.newegg.com
www.monarchcomputer.com
www.directron.com
www.tigerdirect.com
www.zipzoomfly.com

Duonger

I dont think anyone questions the superority of the Redline Series. What's the pricing on the PC3200? Shouldnt be too bad.

Sentential said:
I dont think anyone questions the superority of the Redline Series. What's the pricing on the PC3200? Shouldnt be too bad.
Generally prices seem to be sub $150 for a gig of the PC3200.

another discussion obn this is here http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=393339

If I can find a way to pump out that kind of juice for the boards Im getting then Ill have to pick up a DC kit and split them up. 512MB of 2-2-2 RAM would be smoking for QMD F@H cores :D

I still love that I have some of Mushkins original BH-5 L2 Black kits muahahaah. paid so much for that RAM lol

How well do you think the Redline PC3500 will do with just 3.2vdimm? Also if you loosen the timings to say 2-3-3, would you need less voltage to get higher speeds?

you woudln wanna loosen the timings to 2-3-3, its not worth the bandwidth loss. with 3.2v, you can probably hit the 216mhz to get the pc3500 speeds. you might even make it to 233 with the 3.2vdimm, you never know. you have an ultra d, and i wouldnt believe the vdimm issue this soon, without DFI saying something about it

compare the PC4000 of Redline to the PC4000 Gold VX from OCZ. Which would I expect better performance from? The VX is also $20 cheaper on newegg as well. (I will be running it on a DFI SLI-DR)

I'm jumping in on the A64 overclocking after being out of things for a while so I apologize if this is a redundant question.
I have a DFI Ultra-D comeing along with a 3200 venice. Can I get enough voltage from the utlra-d without any mod's to run the Redline? If so will the 3200 do as good compared to the 3500:
Redline 3500
Redline 3200

bigdaddyTank said:
I'm jumping in on the A64 overclocking after being out of things for a while so I apologize if this is a redundant question.
I have a DFI Ultra-D comeing along with a 3200 venice. Can I get enough voltage from the utlra-d without any mod's to run the Redline? If so will the 3200 do as good compared to the 3500:
Redline 3500
Redline 3200

On the volt i say, theres a jumper to move to achieve more voltage on memory.

//Christian

bigdaddyTank said:
Redline 3500
Redline 3200

Yahhhhhh, 4V jumper :thup:

do some searching on that 4v jumper i hear they recomend not using it it seems to be fring something. From some posts ive seen might be wrong but i look up on that before using it.

Back