• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks for the help guys!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silverbreez

Registered
Heya all, veterans of WC and anyone who posted in my threads asking for help, I finally got my WC rig up & running.. leak tested and on my first set-up and run NO LEAKS!! :attn: :attn: I'm running ~36C idle and ~41 full load with a GPU block CPU block and a single 120mm rad.. woohoo!!! thanks again !! i'll post a pic or two after i get everything sorted out and wires routed the way i want. :D

Congrats!!!.......after a year or two, im sure you gonna go for extreme cooling(phase change). Will wait for pictures.:clap:

citronym said:
such a sastisfying feeling to finally have it running isnt it

you can say that again! and it doesnt neccessarily apply to a computer either! lol ie: my car

yeah i owe a lot to the wc techs here, showed me the donts and do :)

great temps btw Silverbreez

lol but yeah, getting a wc kit, such as a budget one, to work is certainly up there on the "finally accomplished" list for me LOL

gotta say it's really cool having my WC sys up.. and now my temps have equalized.. i'm getting ~37C idle and ~42C full load with ambient room temps at 27C and case teps at 30C think this is ok for a single 120 Rad? what's the temp gain i could get with a dual or triple 120 Rad?

Back