• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how the heck do you assemble a koolance cpu300 bracket (or any other koolance braket)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kamel

how the heck do you assemble a koolance cpu300 bracket (or any other koolance braket)

i'm about to cry :( lol. i finally got my koolance exos water cooling system yesterday, and i did all the prep work. i went to the home depot and got longer more attractive hoses, and spent numerous hours reading here about water cooling in general.

what i'm really ****ed off about, is i have EVERYTHING together, but this stupid patent pending BS technology from koolance which keeps you from damaging your core by over-tightening is ****ing me off. i got a box of mounting hardware for 3 koolance water blocks with this kit, and they are all mixed together.

i went to koolance's website, and they don't have any help on putting the bracket together, only on mounting the actual CPU (as if they needed a guide for that... you put the water block and as5 on, you tighten the screw, you turn it on). if anyone has had a koolance water block of any sort (they all use this gay system), i would LOVE to know how you did it. thanks in advance for any advice, i'm getting sad here lol.

lol, sorry, i was having a retarded moment i guess. the extra hardware that came with it confused me, for those confused as well who may read this, the entire assembly is actually just the 2 side brackets for your socket, the middle piece, and the screw. the screw thing itself actually is what makes the click, as opposed to what i thought was more internal working underneith.

anyway, got it figured out, thanks anyway.

Back