• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

why do i get so many errors running 2 stick of ddr that are not in dual channel ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

amdfreak04

why do i get so many errors running 2 stick of ddr that are not in dual channel ?

:p This puzzles me I currently am running my rig with 1 stick of 256mb ddr ocz el @ 251 fsb 3-4-4-11. ... when i try runing the second stick not in dual channel it gives me errors from hell ? why is this so.. Can anyone help me with an opinion or soloution to this

thanks in advance :p

if you run them in dual channel, they don't get errors?

Is it possible that the slot that you are using is defective?

what about that 1 stick alone?

he said that....he said that with the one stick there are no errors, but with the other stick in, there comes the error..

did you trying running memtest seperatly on each stick? Most of all Run memetest in dual channel without overclocking and see what will you get.

What ocz el ram are you running, pc 3200, 4200.........?

meionm said:
did you trying running memtest seperatly on each stick? Most of all Run memetest in dual channel without overclocking and see what will you get.

What ocz el ram are you running, pc 3200, 4200.........?

hey i am running 3200 el.. i will take you advice and try out the mem test on the ramm. thanks in advance :)

Back