• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

opinions needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mag pumps are powerful, but i hear you need 2 of them running in a series to acheive great flow, i could be wrong

ok, out of three responses no one directly answered my questions. the only point made so far is that it doesn't list the flow rate and max head. can anyone give me something useful?

I read recently on procooling about the CSP pumps. The predecessor to this pump was the CSP-750, and it was very problematic. C-systems claims to have fixed all of the issues in the newest Mag version of this pump, but the people I read talking about it were very skeptical. I haven't read anyone who is using the CSP-Mag to be able to tell you if it is good or not. If you look on the manufacturer's website (http://www.c-systems.ca/), it is rated at 9 liters / minute with max head of 2.3 meters.

I was only >suggesting< that you not buy one before you were able to get the complete skinny (as I've been known to do), bud. That's all. Good luck.

Back