• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone order from voyuermods this week?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mgoode

looks like they are having some issue according to a note at the bottom of the page which I didn't see until after I ordered. they claim they are still shipping out of thier warehouse but my order hasn't shipped

I wouldn't worry, they are a small outfit but the owner is very reliable and a real good guy. Try to be patient, my guess is the item may have shipped, but you weren't sent the normal tracking numbers due to the issues they are having at the moment.

I remember I needed a specific part, I e-mailed them at Midnight, I recieved a reply ten minutes later and they Fedexed the item to me at 8am.

cool . thanks for the 411! they are the only place that had a uv shroud for BIX2. your right, i should be more patient but you know how it is when your waiting for new gear :)

Back