• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

does a list of mobos supporting OC and GB LAN exist

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

damarble

If not, lets make one. I'm looking for something halfway decent. Moderate price when new, cheap when used. It's for a S478 2.4ghz Celery. I would choose a Abit IC7-G or Asus P4P800 Deluxe, but even used they are more than I want to spend. ($50 shipped)

After I reread the post, you specifically want Gigabit LAN. That narrows down the choices. Go with the Abit IC7-G.

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to buying used, especialy when it lowers the cost. I was thinking of trying a board I bought earlier, but it was DOA. (rotter seller would not reply to my emails, even tho he claimed a DOA gaurantee) A FIC 865PE with SATA, GBLAN, the works. It was ~$30 shipped. It did have some overclocking options according to reveiws I read. But I cant find another one on ebay, and nobody here is going to be selling one.

If you want to overclock, you would be wise to avoid the FIC mobos. Beg, borrow, or work some overtime and get something decent. It don't pay to skimp on the motherboard.

Back