• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance PC2-650 Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenithon

Hi Guys,

I am getting a new case for my PC. I can go air-cooled, but I wanted to perhaps take a first step into water. If this were the case, a simple all-in-one system is my best option (with the limited availability here in South Africa, and importing NOT an option).

I had a query regarding the Koolance PC2-650 case. I can get it at a very good price, with the CPU block and GPU block. Since these are the two major heat-generating components, do I still need case fans? If so, how many would I need? I am aiming for minimum noise. Bear in mind that I do NOT overclock.

Thanks,
X

Extra fans are always beneficial to cool, memory, controllers, and power circuits on the MoBo. As far as how many fans, depends on their placement, cfm rating, and the amount of stuff in your case.

Back