• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For those of you with a rad/hc and...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whozyodaddy

This is for everybody who has a dual 120 radiator or heatercore and fans on BOTH sides of it, totaling four fans. Where did you mount it? Could you post pictures? Any other comments about yours, or suggestions for somebody planning on doing this? Thanks.

Last edited:
Just a fyi, if you have four fans on a radiator that can hold only two fans side by side, then it would have to be push-pull... unless the fans were stacked in which case performane would be greatly diminished (unless the fans are counter-rotating).

I have my BIXIII mounted on the rear of the case parallel with the side of the case. I have 6 fans in a push/pull setup.

I just took some foil tape to hold the shroud/fan to the HC. Looks ugly to some but I did't care seeing as though I have my case closed with no window.

4tpyc2

4tpydv

Bryan D.

Back