• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this board support SLI WC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LittleMike

Hi there, I'm new to the watercooling scene, so please excuse my noobness. I am debating on 2 mobos right now, one of them being the MSI P4N Diamond, the other being the Asus P5ND2-SLI. My question is whether or not the MSI will have enough clearance to fit two GPU coolers like the Danger Den ones. I'm still debating whether or not to go with the Asus, or this one. I like the Creative Labs audio chipset, and I think the MSI has better overclocking abilities than the Asus does. I'm sorry if this was the wrong forum for it. I couldn't decide whether or not to post in this forum or the watercooling one. I figured since the debate was whether to get the Asus or the MSI, this was the better choice :p Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Hmm......I just got my diamond in and I think it's the same clearance in all SLI board's for the SLI bridge to reach both cards. Maybe someone else can help ya out.

PEACE

EWBatOVAclockin said:
Hmm......I just got my diamond in and I think it's the same clearance in all SLI board's for the SLI bridge to reach both cards. Maybe someone else can help ya out.

PEACE

Hmm, interesting. I was reading a write up on some site (I think it was either THG or AnandTech and they had said that the Asus had way more clearance than any of the other mobos. I could be mistaken, though. You have one in hand, does it look like it will fit the DangerDen dual GPU coolers? :) Thanks again for the input!

So you havn't bought it yet? Well if you don't know what the width is then neither will I :cool: If you find it out somewhere just post it and I'll check.

PEACE

Hehe, no problem. Yea I haven't bought it yet, because I don't know if it will fit :p

If you do enough searching, you should be able to find the dimension's for it somewere. I don't have water cooling so I don't know where to tell you to look at.

Go post in the water cooling section and ask if any one know's the dimension's for that block. GL

PEACE

Will do. I've searched up and down and the only thing I found is the cut & paste description from Danger Den's website. I'll post on the watercooling section to see if anyone else knows. Thanks, man.

Back