• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Waterblock for DFI LP 875P-T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fhanderson

I got a LGA 775 top for my RBX but it doesn't seem like it will work. It hits the capacitors by the socket in vertical or horiazontal orientation. It appears that a TDX will work. Can Someone tell which blocks they are using with the 875P-T?

i feal with the TDX being only 2-barbs you shouldnt have any clearnace issues.

as for the RBX i feal there will be clearance issues because of the 3-barbs making it bigger.

i had a TDX before cooling my LGA775 before on an abit motherboard, yes they are different motherboards but from the footprint of the TDX i can tell ya that you shouldnt have any clearance issues, because there was actually a very very small area on 2 corners that the tdx exposed, so you can tell its just "alittle" bigger than the cpu itself.

Thanks for the info, I think I'll try the swiftech 6002. I have a TDX on my XP 2500M and it does a good job but I'd like to try a different block.

Back