• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water cooling DFI NF4's yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bensonjv

Anyone have a watercooled DFI NF4, A64 combo yet? Looking for pictures, details, and numbers for overclocks on water with this board and chip. Has anyone done this yet?

Is there a watercooling solution for SLI video yet?

A friend of mine W/C:ed his DFI NF4 with a 3700+ SD and he beat his FX-55 with it, can't remember the FSB on it, around 280 or so. He fried his mobo the other day with his Redline memory from Mushkin.

//Christian

Sshadow said:
A friend of mine W/C:ed his DFI NF4 with a 3700+ SD and he beat his FX-55 with it, can't remember the FSB on it, around 280 or so. He fried his mobo the other day with his Redline memory from Mushkin.
//Christian

LOL, how much voltages did he pump to those Redlines?

That is unsure, he said he was lowering Cas and increasing voltage and fsb, etc.. I think he did it all in one schwoop instead of stepping it up. I'm guessing he was too excited with the memory and couldn't wait, so a lesson for all, don't rush. :D
He's clock before shutdown: fsb 330 & divider 5/6 & vcore 1,73V

//Christian

Nice pics. I planned on using the bulk of my case and cooling from my Socket A rig (in my sig) and supplementing pieces parts...new water blocks, etc. But there aren't a lot of choice right now. Think maybe I should wait a bit. Don't like being the guinea pig for new water cooling stuff if I can help it.

it'd be tough to WC the chipset since if i remember the vid card almost touches it. youd need to have the vid card go between the input and output barb so it'd be a hassel. i suggest just leaving the stock active cooler there

WC'ng the SLI is actually very easy. Everything is laid out nicely on this board. I could get good clocks (memory will do 330 @ 12hrs MemTest), but my 4000+ Claw SUCKS!

Back