• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fan for rad

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Warning:Due to the size of the impeller, the fan is not able to reduce speed immediately after loss of power and can remain dangerous until its blades finally come to rest. (This may take as long as 10 seconds.)

Lol,

Gotta love a fan big enough to require a warning.

yea, and my friend choped off the tip of his finger in his 92 tornado! :bang head

Fighter2a said:
Wow $50. Is that even worth it?
Probably not, but it was the 19.2W, 1.6A while weighing over 1.5 pounds that really worried me, and I seriously doubt that it's only 54.4dBA at 2,900 RPM.

Did you notice the serial number in the pic? It's #000150, so I doubt many have been sold for any purpose.

I know it may look cool, but I had some fans that where 150 cfm on fan controllers and they where still to loud. At some pont you have to ask your self if the benifit from the extra cfm is worth the loss of hearing. Personally those things would drive me nuts.

Just my 2cents

My buddy splattered blood all over the inside of his case when he had a non secure tornado fall on his hand... Anyway, the price isnt reasonable, i think you should just go for the Delta that puts out 225 or so CFM

Back