• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to make a homeade waterblock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cooter

I am going to be going home for a weekend over the 4th and will have access to the tools i need to make a custom waterblock. My question is I do not have the motherboard currently but it will be a 939 motherboard with an AMD X2 and hopefully crossfire.

My question is, does anyone have a guide or measurements for make a waterblock without having the board. This is also goign to be true for the graphics card, it will either be a X850 (not sure of the XT or XT PE) or if it happens soon enough a R520 core.

If i can get the exact measurements I can do this however my issue is this is the only weekend I can do this so If i dont do it then I will have to buy a premade one.

Thanks

Gracias fufuru,

el único problema es yo no habla español

Adios

Follow the pictures ;).

My basic knowledge of spanish is enough to understand most of the page but the images are all ya really need.

ahh, the pictures were not working the other day when I looked at it, it works now.

Thanks

Back