• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need a water good waterblock to fit this..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, i have had it since Christmas lol, bought it when i was a n00b at watercooling (still am lol) and i know it's not the greatest so please don't try and get me to get other systems...

I'm lookin' for a good waterblock for it so i can do some major overclocking on my new venice. Thanks in advance.

Strappleberry.

A swiftech block would be the easiest to set up and best performer for that koolance system. You need to check and see if it uses 3/8" or 1/2" tubing, if it came with tubing then you'll just need to get a block with the right fittings. If not you'll need to buy tubing and clamps. Did that thing come with instructions? The instructions should tell you everything you need to know about tubing and filling the system.

i totally ditched the tubes that came with mine and went directly to home depot. you can go to any hardware store really, it takes 1/4" tubing, with 1/8" walls together (1/16" each, but they are measured together for some reason).

as far as the waterblocks go, it's definitely worth your while to just get the waterblocks offered by koolance. they are pretty good waterblocks, and certainly do better than any air cooled system could do i'd say. if you get waterblocks that are better, they generally have barbs on them for like 1/2"+ pipes which will be nothing but a pain in the butt, and wont give you very good performance at all.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I guess i'll do what Kamel said and just get a koolance water block since he knows from experience with this water cooling system. THanks again for the help.

Strappleberry.

Back