• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who bought the PNY 6800nu for $159 at Egg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xenocide

i got mine today, two of my pipelines unlocked and i benched 3dmark 03 at 9683 is that decent? i know nothing about graphics cards anymore..

can it be flashed into something else?

:shrug:

My 6600GT scores a little over 9k in '03....Have you tried overclocking it yet? It should go a bit higher. Do the vertex shaders unlock?

That's better...You're definitely in the right ballpark, but you need to push it harder, of course!

Woot! My order confirmed a few hours ago and not its out of stock! 2 woots for me! WOOT! WOOT!

How many days did it take for you to get your from when you ordered it?

--pak

Yea that looks about right.Most NUs score in the 10-12k range depending on clocks. Looks like you lucked out and got a very nice videocard for not alot of money :)

i got 11,400 outta my 6800 leadtek on 3d03 ,specs are in my sig ,but i bought ,mine about 2 months ago and paid ?274 for it. :bang head :bang head ,lol.

i unlocked all pipes and shaders successfully also :p

Back