• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Ice Rads cheap at DangerDen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already posted in cyberdeals this morning!! here is the email from danger den explaining the price drop

Major Price Reduction on all Black Ice Series Radiators

All of the Black Ice series radiators have price reductions of almost 50% across the board. Danger Den is now the primary distributor for North America and that means bigger shipments and lower prices.

Check them out in the shopping cart (http://www.dangerdenstore.com/home.php?cat=13).

I have been waiting to get one of these now I have no excuse not to.

Thanks for the heads up I never visit cyberdeals so i would have missed this :rolleyes: other wise

Again thanks

Hmm. I was planning on picking up a Weapon heatercore/shroud for my next WC overhaul, but now that BIX 3 is looking pretty attractive. It would only work out to be $10 more or so. I wonder how the performance of a BIX 3 compares to a dual heatercore.

Gents this is the reason....HWLabs now has to compete with CoolRads from CoolingWorks.

I would compare before you buy. I think you will find CoolRads are better quality and lower cost and more value added items. As a disclaimer run the Works ;)

Whom ever you buy from…enjoy the lower prices brought on by competition.

Wow, does this really burn :mad: I just bought a BIP3 a couple of days ago for $95. 15% restocking + shipping back, I am not even sure it's worth the trouble to uninstall it :(

Anyway, great prices...I might pick up a couple for future projects at those prices :)

wow! thoes are cheap as hell! $70 for a BIX III... wow. just wow.

i already have my thermochill 120.3 (fits in my case), otherwise i'd jump on this deal for sure!

and btw, to bleed the air from your system w/ the rad at the top, while you're leak testing/beeding the air, just have it so the radiator is vertical w/ the barbs at the top

Just for info I contacted CoolingWorks about their CoolRad radiators. Currently they only have the 1x120mm and the 1x80mm version but soon they are supposed to start offering the 2x120mm and the 3x120mm versions. It will be mighty interesting to see what full line competition will do to the current price structures.

dang i think they have changed the discounts again, the other day the BIP3 was like 52 or something like that
but now it is down to $45

for something that was just a week ago like 95

so that settles it BIP III here i come
:):):):):)

~Magick_Man~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back