• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How is this swiftech kit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sovereign

http://www.svc.com/h20-120-sk-28.html

It comes with:

"MCW6000™ "Step base" water-block, SK7 Hold-down plate and hardware, S775 Hold-down plate and hardware, pre-attached tubing 2' each - MCR120-F Radiator with (1) 120x25mm fans rated at 73.4 CFM and 34dbA, (2) quick-connect fittings - MCP350™ 12 Volts DC industrial pump with pre-attached tubing - MCRES-525™ 5 1/4" drive bay reservoir - 4 feet 1/2" vinyl tubing, and tube inserts - 2 Oz bottle HydrX™ extreme duty coolant - Céramique™ thermal paste - Coolsleeves™ Clear 40" length"

I have a mid-sized case with only 1 80mm fan in the back so I don't think I have many options for what kind of watercooling I can get, and this seems to be pretty decent. I only want to watercool my CPU because I don't feel the need to oc my video card.

a good kit for the price, but if you piece out a kit you can get more performance for less money building your own with a little patience and reading through the forums and asking the rite questions. let us know your case MB cpu ect and we can help you get the results for cheaper$$

IMO that's a great kit for the price. While you could probably do better if you where to find your own parts, it's still pretty good considering that it's in a clearance outlet.

Back