• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My soon to be setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wwing49

Please critique my 1st setup

im gonna be running a Lian Li PC-V2100B With a 630 and possible SLi

Im planning on the D5 Pump, Black Ice Micro Dual 80 Rad, TDK 775 block, Polyethelyne Resivoir.

Please keep in mind that im NOT willing to cut the case or custom fab crap. Also, my only expierence with wc is through my friends koolance exos so go easy.

Would it be wise to exchange a 120 mm rad keeping in mind the layout of the case shown here (link)

Last edited:
wow what an amazing case.
i would go with a 120 for sure.
or maybe even a dual 120 but it may require a mod or 2. but still man check this out

Lian Li!! Man I just love their freaking case, now if I could only afford one,,,,hmmmmm.

Yea, i saw the case and fell in love. Im saving up extra to get this. Rhino: Would it be alright to cover up the rear 120 and greatly restrict airflo with the radiator?

Bump to know if it is safe to somewhat block the only exhaust with the single 120mm radiator

Back