• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Value 512mb PC2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XvDarkyvX

Amazing.. I just found out that my ram overclocks like a madman. I have some bh-6's on there. Bought this ram like 2 years ago. Just started playing around with it because I was bored. Always thought my memory crapped out but I guess it was my older mother board. Well anyways I usually overclock my stuff on 1:1 ratio up to 183 fsb. Which would make my cpu overclock from 2.4 to 3.29. I upped it some more and now i'm at 185 fsb to 3.33. Well anyways i switched the ratios and now my ram that's suppose to run at ddr 333 mhz runs at like ddr 462 mhz. I know it run a bit higher, but haven't really tested out stability yet. Just thought I'd post this. Oh yeah by the way. I bought this stick for 120 bucks 2 years ago and now it's work like 40 bucks. so i guess it better be good!. lol anyone else have an experiences like this?

Back