• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI SLI-DR watercooling pic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KHF

I just installed my another leadtek 6800GT and watercooled them.
the temp is just alright.
CPU: 35c IDLE 40c FULL LOAD
GPU1: 51c IDLE 55-56c FULL LOAD
GPU2: 50c IDEL 53c FUUL LOAD
Is it a bit high? . the room temp is around 20C.
CPU overclock to 2.5Ghz (same as on air, cant push abit more than 2.5) 250X 10
Graphic card: 430/1150

I havent put the ram sink those two 6800GT. is ram sink very helpful when i overclock?

WC:
TDX 64 waterblock
Acetal Maze4 GPU LP X 2
120.3 Rad
1250 pump

loop:
res--->PUMP--->rad--->Gpu2--->CPU--->GPU1--->

Attachments

• l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 551
50-51c idle \w an ambient of 20c is on the tall side for a 6800GT, but not too much so. :) You're okay. Shouldn't your CPU be first in your loop though?

Perseus said:
50-51c idle \w an ambient of 20c is on the tall side for a 6800GT, but not too much so. :) You're okay. Shouldn't your CPU be first in your loop though?
I tried 2 put my cpu be the first of the loop. but the gap between the gpu 1 and gpu2 is so tight, so the host bend too much . water cant go thru them .

I really disappoint at my CBBID .. so crap.. :bang head

That sucks. Do you have any zoomed pics of the plumbing? BTW, nice rad placement. At the risk of seeming like a moron: What is CBBID?

Stepping of his processor.

Just so I'm certain; there IS a hole (or series of holes) in the top of the case for the radiator, right? Can't tell a whole lot with that one small pic.

Ditto what JoT said about the holes under the RAD... Cuz if there's mo holes you could be cooling alot better if you cut some.

JoT said:
Stepping of his processor.

Just so I'm certain; there IS a hole (or series of holes) in the top of the case for the radiator, right? Can't tell a whole lot with that one small pic.

I put 2 fans push and 1 fan (middle) pull for the RAD.. .there is a 80mmfan on the top of my case. and I have take it off. so there is a small (80mm) hole blow the RAD..

I will take so more pic tonight when I get back home

KHF said:
I just installed my another leadtek 6800GT and watercooled them.
the temp is just alright.
CPU: 35c IDLE 40c FULL LOAD
GPU1: 51c IDLE 55-56c FULL LOAD
GPU2: 50c IDEL 53c FUUL LOAD
Is it a bit high? . the room temp is around 20C.
CPU overclock to 2.5Ghz (same as on air, cant push abit more than 2.5) 250X 10
Graphic card: 430/1150

I havent put the ram sink those two 6800GT. is ram sink very helpful when i overclock?

WC:
TDX 64 waterblock
Acetal Maze4 GPU LP X 2
120.3 Rad
1250 pump

loop:
res--->PUMP--->rad--->Gpu2--->CPU--->GPU1--->

CPU: 35c IDLE 40c FULL LOAD, I get better temp with my XP-120 and its OC'd to 2610Mhz/1.61V, however nice GPU temp. With your setup I think that you should be getting much lower temp on your CPU.

My CPU: 28C Idle, 38C Load

Your tubing to the rad is long enough, why not just lay the rad down beside your case until you can cut a bigger opening into your case? Also a shroud will help lower the temps. One last thing, pull is the game. Switch the two outter fans around so they pull the air through the rad.

RedDragonXXX said:
CPU: 35c IDLE 40c FULL LOAD, I get better temp with my XP-120 and its OC'd to 2610Mhz/1.61V, however nice GPU temp. With your setup I think that you should be getting much lower temp on your CPU.

My CPU: 28C Idle, 38C Load
yea. my OLD xp 90 got a better temp aswell. same as urs.

NiTrO bOiE said:
Also a shroud will help lower the temps.
really. i think i am gonna buy one next week.

NiTrO bOiE said:
One last thing, pull is the game. Switch the two outter fans around so they pull the air through the rad.

I dont really understand this . sorry( my engish is not good.)

KHF said:
I dont really understand this . sorry( my engish is not good.)

The two fans that are "pushing" the air through the rad, take them and flip them over so that they "pull" the air through the rad. Just like the middle fan.

KHF said:
also, How can i get rid of the bubbles?
It looks like the res you have wants to be vertical to get rid of bubbles. Once you have the Res where it won't let bubbles back into the loop you can turn your pump on and off and that will get rid of most of the bubbles. The rest that are stuck to the tubing pretty well you can tap the tubing next to the bubble or just wait for them to get sucked up and released into the res.

NiTrO bOiE said:
The two fans that are "pushing" the air through the rad, take them and flip them over so that they "pull" the air through the rad. Just like the middle fan.
I See;
just changed all 3 fans are pulling the air. temp drops 1-2C.
thx

Back