• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Patriot (PDC1G3200+XBLK) TCCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thezfunk

Registered
These are TCCD correct? Everywhere I have seen them reviewed said they were and gave them very good reviews. 275+ easy. I have a socket A Shuttle AN35 Ultra and my Buffalo CH-5 memory is going on me....well one stick anyway. BH-5/UTT does not play well on this board at all. Supposedly a newer bios fixed it but I have tried 3 sets of sticks to no avail and since TCCD works great in it (according to others who have it and the same board) I went and got these...outstanding price...should be here Friday!

Oh and with TCCD whats max volts? Most I ever see anyone put through them is like 2.9v. My board only does 2.5,2.6,2.7 or 3.0(with mod) or 3.3(with mod). Would I see any benefit to 3.3?

XBL is TCCD yes, might be TCC5 now though, but probably TCCD.
2.8-2.9v should be all you need for this ram. Dont expect a huge FSB, SoA/Nforce or whatever was never known for its high FSB's. Should tide you over fine for any upgrades on the AMD front as well :)

Back