• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which is better PQI or Geil?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If your looking to get a quality overclock I really do recommend sticking with ram like Mushkin, Corsair or Crucial. Those to me are the best quality wise and usually offer the highest stable overclocks around. A Geil or PQI has not been around as long nor established themselves in the market as a great performer. I always stick with the tried and trues when I am trying to get the highest (stable) performance I can.

Just my two cents

J :cool:

Just a quick note as well, welcome to the forums and I will move this thread to Memory where you will get a bit better response.

J :cool:

I'm on Geil, too. Check the sig. Luckily got them up to 227. If you can get them to CAS 3 you might get higher. (lol i just realized how old this thread is, oh well)

I have pqi tccd. I have returned 2 sets because they failed to run at specs. This set is decent, but I wish I had gotten Corsair or OCZ instead.

Back