• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Road rage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waddupmm

Disabled
Just thought I would share my experiene with you. We were getting some food today and turning into the parking lot and waiting for oncoming traffic to go bye and the guy behind was going crazy and honking his horn non-stop, so the guy next to me in the car says **** off and gives him the finger, we turn into the lot the guy comes blasting behind us at at least 50 to catch up stops litteraly like half a foot away form hitting us, and says you wanan **** with me, if your gonna flip someone off be prepared to pay the consequences ive got a loaded shotgun in the drunk and im going to waste all of you, I dont think he was bluffing he looked like a cracked out overstressted nerd whos had a bad day at work, he kept reaching towards the back seat like h was going for something. Needless to say I was ready to pull over and beat dudes *** there was 5 of us and 1 of him, what a b-day :)

You guys think flippin' a guy off who is unstable smart? Yeah thats right, be as smart as the guy honking his horn.

i just ignore people like that, and if he trys to pull something, guess what? thats what a cell phone is for, report his ***, and then be smart, and dont provoke him.

i have had a few people fly me the bird, and guess what i did? ignore them and grin like a fool, since its them being stupid, and not me.

the other day on the way to work this guy in a huge truck was seriously tailgating me and honking his horn on a 3 lane freeway that was wide open, well guess what i did? slammed on my brakes HARD, and guess what he did? flew off the road, and guess what i did then? keep driving, luaghing my *** off. those idiots, and you ask "oh what if he rear ended you?" well i do need a new car :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back