• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

not a bad oc for water

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rhino56

with a prescott, it has more in it im sure but i wasnt going to up the voltage past 1.45
prescott.JPG

very nice indeed - i only got my 3.2 @ 3.7 cause my ABit AI7 could give enouhg juice to the ram :( i had it @ 4.13 but i didnt trust it.

the water block is one i got from the forums here used. a polarflo, really nice block even though i prefer not to have the Y type.

my temps were around 48 - 50C at idle, so i know i cant run full blast like that but i can run 4.2 all day and night.
i think with my mach one this chip should really get up there.
ive had a 3.4C and it could barely break 4 ghz on the mach one at -38C
some chips are just better i guess, but the E chips seem to be good overclockers with the right cooling.

pic of it

That is a good increase in clock speed. I'm not far behind with my P4 E. Mine is a 6xx of course. That might make a difference. I'm courious to see what it can do in the mach one.

big_dish said:
Did you lap it or was it like that when you bought it? That is freakin beautiful.
it was like that but had a bit of tarnish on it so i put it under the ketchup and she is like new again. lol

Back