• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wich one is the Storm G5?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well lets see the D-tek ones clearly states WhiteWater. The Silverprop Fusion is one of the best I believe the Maze4 Acetal is just as good easier to get and mounts better tho.

neither are the G5 - the one at dtek is the whitewater w/ the universal top, and the one at LRWB is the G4 - the G5 basically looks like the G4 with a polished/nickel mounting plate (also has silver baseplate, and 59 jets)

from the reviews i saw the white water is a better value although the G5/G4 are better blocks

you sure cause from what i saw the white water outperforms the 6002 and its ~ the same price no?

Original (Little River) White Water as made by me (Cathar)

LRWB.jpg

DTek White Water

WW-AMD.jpg

Cascade Waterblock

cf2.jpg

Cascade SS

fss1.jpg

Storm/G4

storm-final.jpg

Storm/G5

g5-17.jpg

they are so beautiful :cry: /sniff

i wish i was around when you still made the WW. I had to settle for the Dtek version. Im eyeing a G4 but the at $104 USD. Its a little out of budget. Might pick it up when i move to 939

Not necessarily... just depends who's doing the mass production and whether the final quality control is as good as the discerning individual's quality control.

I'll hazard a guess Cathar has been rather selective over who's mass producing the G4... for those very reasons.

Back