• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How good are these doing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

I kinda disregard RAM quite a lot and rescently iv been pushing my timings down and i wanna see what u guys think of these. Im running the following:

1x512MB Kingston Value RAM PC2700
1x256MB PNY Value RAM PC2700

I have had them running at 221MHz FSB when i put them in my Unlocked Duron Processor (unfortunatly i did not take a SS of it stupidly :( so your going to have to trust me)

Right now im pushing timings of 5-2-2-2 @ 177MHz FSB.

How good is that?

I'd say that is pretty darn good for value ram rated at 166MHz and much slower timings. Have you tested them to make sure you are not generating any errors?

tested and stable :) Iv been running Counter Strike,3dmark, Memtest and RoseOnline all morning and night, not one crash.

Well i cant go any lower than x-2-2-2
CAS Relay is the x right ?

I guess i could try pushing 4 on it

oh and btw this is using 2.6v too! Not even 2.7 :D

My CPU is locked and im running 1.9v...im pretty much at my limit. 178 in BIOS (179actual) fsb makes my computer reboot when i play games.

:) as with everything in life. We are almost never satisfied...nothing wrong with that :D Something to always look forward to.

I just found a screenshot that i took to prove that im 200 at least. I did hit 220 :) Gotta get a picture of that :D

200x6.jpg

Back