• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

East Coast Lan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phrkshw

We are here and we are reppin ( lol , cant believe I said that ) . We are hosting cam footage of it on our website . Check my profile for it , because i think posting it in here is not allowed . Not advertising it for buisiness , just letting all you local guys know . If your close by , drop by . Be nice to meet some of you guys ( and gals ) . Just google ECL , so I dont break any forum rules :D .

I tried having a south-east US LAN, but there evidently are not enough members in this vicinity. If you're interested, I'm having a LAN on the 9th. PM me for details. It's in South Georgia.

yah.. not many people in these parts. there are 4 of us that I know of that are from West Virginia...

Me, Arkaine23, Hibner, and King_Warg... not a lot to go on....even fewer prospects for a good LAN party.

Well i must say this is my first " big " lan party , but I'm not that impressed yet , but hey I'm sleep deprived @ the 26 hour mark right now so me being impressed will be hard . But you get lots of new stuff and make some new friends so , its worth the hour and a half drive it took to get here .

What zip code are you in in NC? I can figure out how long of a drive it would be to meet me and my friends lol :D

You guys and your Southern East Coast lan.

Come up this way, and we will show you how to do it.

WOOTOX !!!!!!!!!!!! More NC folks . Last bastion for sweet tea before you hit the North . LOL . Nice to know that there are at least a couple ocforum members close ( relativly speaking ) .

[offtopic]

gd phrkshw, i just spent like 5 mins trying to read your avatar.

[/offtopic]

I'm game for a East Coast LAN. The farthest I'll drive is SC or about 6 hours for 48hour LAN.

Well Camacho111 if you live in VA youmay want to check out IGameHQ . They have a website by the same name I belive . Just Tell CycoX & Nuclearwerewolf that phrk sent ya . They got a nice place in Roanoke Rapids , NC .

f00t said:
[offtopic]

gd phrkshw, i just spent like 5 mins trying to read your avatar.

[/offtopic]

only took me a few seconds LOL

yeah, but really, we should have one HUGE lan in some faraway island where all the OCForums active members came (get some random island, build a 1000+ person lan center)

woo

btw, fishy, why get kegs??? My brother just got 72 cokes for $12 :D :D

Back