• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want an OC'able mATX LGA 775 mobo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Anyone know of any? I was gonna go 939 mATX but I got a smokin' deal on a 560 775 P4 from fishy. So it's back to Intel for my office rig. I am considering heavily the Asus 915 chipset mATX mobo at the egg. But I don't know if it allows for any OC'ing options.

I bought me an Abit IG-80.... with onboard video. I did look at those in your link last week but was unsure. What made me decide on the Abit was past good experiences with Abit and from reading the bios revision history updates. It has "adjustable multiplier" options. I will be getting it tomorrow and will post some pics but I can't use it until I get all of my hardware. hopefully I can do a voltage mod to it and be able to use my value OCZ VX to its proven 260fsb potential...heh! :)

I got the mobo today and so far it looks good for OC'ing! I cannot set it up yet but reading from the manual I will have everything I need to OC the dog-snott out of my Extra Special 560 P4!!! :cool:

It has 4 mem timing selections, PCI lock, FSB selection, multi selection, v-core*v-dimm*Northbridge voltage adjustments!!!!!!! I am hoping to find a cross over v-dimm mod that I can do to it for my value VX.

DSCN0725.jpg

I wouldnt expect any more than 260fsb with that board, i "had" a AG8, the pci-locks dont work, you will lose sata,lan,ect with anything over 260.... Unless your not into hardcore overcloking.... If so, i would suggest another chipset... :cool:

Back