• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7800GTX with Silverprop Fusion HL Block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It appears that the 7800's use the same mounting dimensions, though the ramcooling setup has changed. Granted that there aren't any clearance issues I suspect it would work with a little ingenuity. :)

Waiting for the 7800 with 512mb of ram, and then getting one. Scares me to think how nutso graphics cards will be in just a few more years....

same with CPU's - water cooling may one day become stock cooling - heat is the only obstacle for CPU's right now (until 65nm or 45nm)

Sneaky is right watercooling is slowly becoming more common

Sony uses it for some of their pc and many gaming pc companys (alienware, voodoo ) do too.

xbox 360 is watercooled also so watercooling is becomeing more standard.

There was an article in my new CPU magazine about a complany that offers even phasechange cooling on their pcs right out of the box.

barnz0432 said:
xbox 360 is watercooled also so watercooling is becomeing more standard.
QUOTE]

THEY LIE! well sort of. They say is "liquid" cooled, it uses heatpipes. So technically it's using liquid to aid in the cooling, but not a "true" water cooling solution.

Back