• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Learn much?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lincolnompa

Hey
I'm just curious, but how many of you guys learn much by coming here? To be a bit less vague, did you already know a lot of the stuff going around here before you came or do you come back on a regular basis to learn more?

I learned a lot here and on a few other forums. I still learn a lot here, but i'm starting to level out as far as o/c'ing is concerned. It's becoming more luck than anything else for me :)

I knew a good amount of things before I came here. Then finally, I scrounged up getting a gmail account and signed up

I think i must of learnt around 80% of stuff about computers from here, the rest from my brother and other sources :)

Me, I knew very very little when I came here. I have learned so much. I love it. Thanks. I still am learning and still have a lot to learn.

when I came here, I just knew enough to build a computer, I had just got thru building my 2nd machine. It was much harder than the first, cause I was used to old AT computers (thats what my first one i built was) and all this new stuff was differnt and confusing

but now i know much more cause of you guys here at the forums

i didnt know a darn thing, okay, well maybe very very very basic's - but in terms of true overclocking - not a darn thign!

I know a decent amount already before I came here. Non the less though I learned some cool stuff here. Still have a lot to learn so I wont be leaving anytime soon. Oh BTW I found this place looking for a reiview on a heatsink.

I got the internet in 98 and a shinny brand new tech called a cable modem.
Then somehow made my way here.
PC mags can only teach you so much, so i would say pretty much all that is more than average i know is due to this place.

i'm not really qualified to answer yet... so i am sure there will be an *EDIT* to this later on ... say a week or two... but... since i saw this...

i came here to learn. i knew very little about overclocking and have been very... cautious of pimpin my system with noz (;)) but one of my friends said that it's all in who you know and what you know that will determine how well you are able to overclock and based on my readings so far this community (he suggested) is going to be very beneficial to a noob o/c'er like myself.

right now i am starting to look into a new system so that is why i have such interest so i can get everything i need to do it right the first time... undelay undelay areeba areeba... speedy gonzalez v1.o shall be his name :eh?:

Back