• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adobe 7 DRM activation issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

palee72

OK, I have a problem that has stumped tech support, so they recommended going to the Adobe forum. This is the same thing I posted there..

I'm trying to register my DRM in adobe 7.0.2 on a windows 2000 SP4 system. I open adobe, click FILE> DIGITAL EDITIONS> AUTHORIZE DEVICES.
This brings up the web page titled "Adobe DRM Activator". I sign in using my valid Hotmail account which takes me to the next web page that says "Please Wait. Activation of Adobe Reader or Acrobat on your Computer is starting now." Adobe starts, then I get an error message that says "Your Adobe software could not be activated. Incorrect Adobe activator or URL. Adobe DRM activator error (Server Code 4). Fault Location 15. Please contact Adobe support"

I have been unable to resolve this issue. Any help or guidance would be wonderful.

Thanks,

Lee

Back