• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hainer36

i go to turn on my computer...and it goes through bios, and such goes to the windows xp pro loading part....and stays there until i turn it off.
ive tried the recover by booting from the cd, and get lost when it says what to recover C:\Windows
and i don want to reformat...because i dont backup ever...stupidity.
the only thing ive done differently in the last day was move my psu, all the wires are connect and the hard drives are exactly the same as they were before, i got into safe mode...but the it froze. anyone help with this?

Remove all the cards and connectors in the PC and do it again, sounds like you may have something loose in there. make sure everything, RAM, agp, pci all the cards are seated well in thier slots. All connectors are snug and try it again

well, i tried to load it on my 200gb hdd, but i guess that wasnt gonna work, then i switched the jumper back to the 80gb hdd and voila...it works, so i guess its just tempermental...thanks for the advice tho

Back