• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

going from double to single hc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hung

i got a spare 120mm hc i want to replace with my dual one cause ive had it for a year or so now, and the fittings are starting to have problems (air coming in, and leaking) as you guys seen from my other thread on why bleeding took days, actually, i guess there was a puncture in my hc, or some kind of small leak that i didnt notice, and that shaking or tilting the rad didnt help, so now i just want to replace it with the single hc for a while, what i want to no is that, will it give me worse temps? its a single hc from danger den and, i plan on putting a fan on each side, push and pull. i have a swiftech 6002 s478 and a maze 4 gfx block, i was getting 31c idle and 35 load with it, will i expect the same or worse lol

i think temps will go up a few degrees, but i doubt it would be any too drastic. maybe 5º at most?

then again, im no expert... just some thoughts.

Radiators are cheap at dangerden consider getting a new duel radiator to keep your temps the way they are.

single rad will not change allot 1-2 C but since now the prices are so good get another double .

I would fix the rad you have now if it was me and not spend extra dough

Back