• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Classic Theme in XP w/ more than one window in start bar?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

5|*42

Does anyone know how to use the classic looking theme in XP (pro) and still have the window rectangle (that you click on to minimize/maximize) show more that one w/ having to scroll through the different windows? The way i have it now the rectangle is in the right side of the start menu, but only one shows up, and there are arrows to go to the differen windows open. I'll post a pic in a sec to help explain it better than I did.

Here is a pic of it, I didn't post it directly cause it's something like 1264 pixels long and would really mess up formatting the text for hte rest of the thread (which annoys me to no end :p)

Last edited:
looks like u just need to unlock ur taskbar and make the quick launch area a little smaller......seems to be taking up the whole taskbar....

at least thats what i think you problem is....

ludeboy12 said:
looks like u just need to unlock ur taskbar and make the quick launch area a little smaller......seems to be taking up the whole taskbar....

at least thats what i think you problem is....

Looks the same to me.

yea that was it. interestingly, when i disabled quicklaunch, the windows filled up teh bar like normal, then when i re-enabled it again it automatically cropped the quicklaunch icons to 3, and added the little double arrow to view more of them, keepin all the other windows as they should be, just like i want it : )

thanks for the help guys

Back