• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aboroth

Registered
OK i just installed a danger den tdx, blackice pro, and a ehiem 1250. My temps are 48* idle and 54* load. Now before this i had a hyper 48 and my temps were 56* idle and 64* load(that was at 11x204), now i have to believe that my temps are reading incorrect, i have a temp probe coming in the mail to check them but i wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks in advance.

Those temps are a little too high. I think those temps are incorrect too. Sometimes the temps can be read incorrectly if there is no airflow.

There is plenty of airflow, right now i have the side of the case off and have a 120mm and 80mm fan blowing in the case. i also have another 120mm intake fan.

Cool, good to know someone else is having the same problem, guess i'll have to wait till my temp probe gets here.

Umm, thanks?

Lol! Anyway, have some comfort knowing that I can overclock my cpu higher, and with less voltage than I could when I was using my SP-94, so this would aappear to be a temp reporting issue, at least in my case, but it sure is weird that my gpu and cpu report the exact same idle and max temps!

Back